The Basic PAIRing class incorporates the basics of relationship stages of development, The Wisdom WAY, and the foundational skills of communication to help participants gain a clearer understanding of how they enter into a relationship and what types of expectations they may impose on partners, teammates, friends, etc, as well as a path way to clearing up the debris so often found in the space between 2 people.
Throughout this 2-day intensive experience, participants learn:
- the Wisdom Dialogue* via both explained and practiced
- the developmental stages of all relationships and the secret of the 2 worlds
- the secrets of the basic tryads, which are the foundations to all interactions
Participants of all sorts are welcome:
- Particpants are encouraged to bring their relationship challenges with them; all states of comfort/discomfort are welcome
- Individuals may attend singly or bring a friend or partner
Basic PAIRing does not require prerequisites; although WPI strongly recommends becoming familiar with The Wisdom WAY map. See PAIRing Overview for options.
*Wisdom Dialogue developed by Alaya Chadwick by weaving The Wisdom WAY with Imago dialogue created by Harville Hendrix.
16.5 NASW-approved continuing education units (CEUs) available.