Cancellations & Refunds
Please note: Verbal commitments are not formal registration.
Registration consists of submitting a registration form with contact details and payment in full. This guarantees your space in a class and must be completed two weeks prior to the class.
A late enrollment fee of $75 will be applied for anyone wishing to enroll within two week of the event.
(W)hole Point Institute – Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- In the event of insufficient enrollment, WPI reserves the right to cancel/reschedule events up to 1 week prior. Confirmations will be sent out by email prior to the event.
- In the event of a cancellation, WPI will refund the full amount within 48 hrs of cancellation notification.
- In the event of rescheduling, WPI assumes the participant will attend the event on the new date. Alternatively, the participant may choose to apply the amount toward another scheduled WPI event.
Student – Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- If a participant cancels 30 days before a WPI event, we will refund the full amount that we have received.
- If a participant cancels 3 weeks before a WPI event, we will refund ½ the amount we have received.
- If a participant cancels 2 weeks prior to a WPI event or later, no monies are refunded. You will be billed for the remaining amount if you chose the deposit option to register for the class.
These policies are in place to ensure that students seeking a space are assured and guaranteed their slot and that the commitment to participate in a (W)hole Shop event is taken seriously.