Purpose: Graduates of the WPI (W)hole Life Coaching Program gather to explore both:
- their apprentice’s (w)Holes and
- how these are a reflection of the (w)Holes of the WLC - for the purpose of supporting clear transparent intentional spiraling and presence between WLC and WLCa.
WLC-Mentors: Lisa Scally, Anne Suddy
WLC-helper/mentor: Ellen Byrne
Format: Meetings are held at The (W)hole Point Institute (virtual attendance is possible – must be coordinated by Mentors)
Length of time of each meeting – minimum of 2 hours
$60/session = $600 total (if paid in advance)
$300 in Sept before first meeting
$300 in January before 6th meeting
Commitment to the group matters to all involved.
10 Sessions - $80/session, if paid as you attend. Payment must be received prior to the group meeting
- Completion of the WLCing program – level one as a minimum.
- At least 1 (ideally 3 to 5) active Coaching Apprentices.
- Decision to commit to your own spiraling.
- CRM status within The Wisdom WAY training is also a minimum.
Each WLC is encouraged to complete all WS levels and the associated "take-homes" so as to earn the Wisdom Masters level of understanding.
Registration fee: $100
Include: name, address, contact information & CRM number