What is a “Bright Light”?
- Someone who brightens up dark corners
- An event or action that shifts the focus to celebration & elevation
- A comment, look, or phrase that invites folks to focus on that which is TRUE and ESSENTIAL
The Essence is: we all are!
What is a “Bright Light” Event?
- A moment in time when folks gather on behalf of and with the purpose of celebrating and elevating what is “good & true” in our world
- An effort of one group of people to recognize and have gratitude for another group of people or individuals.
- A gathering, in which the purpose, action and efforts, are all designed to promote one core message: YOUR Presence Matters!
WHO are “Bright Lights”?
- Anyone who chooses to place their energy towards an action or into efforts of celebration for what is the essential goodness of humanity
- Anyone who leaves a space or place better and “more” in some way, than how it was originally found
- Anyone, who, in the course of their day, makes the choice to reach out to another in a way that brightens or lightens or enhances that other person’s life or experience
- Anyone who overflows with love for who they themselves are and thus who all others are
- Anyone who, as they work, play and live each moment, is in celebration of life, itself
HOW to be a “Bright Light”?
Choose, now, to make a difference in the places and spaces you find yourself: Elevate and celebrate Through your words, deeds, and presence.