The Portal – The doorway, the point of choice and the passage
In (W)hole Shop 3, participants explore the anatomy of the portal of a life “hole” in greater detail. This is an advanced (W)hole Shop that builds upon the basic model to deepen and enrich the understanding of the portals through which we all must pass to expand our consciousness.
In (W)hole Shop 3, participants explore the anatomy of the portal over an intensive 2-day period. The “automatic” resistance we all feel as we approach these gateways is explored intellectually, psychologically, spiritually, and then experientially. Students learn and practice using additional tools for exploring the portal. In particular, students learn:
- about false and authentic portals
- how different hole types affect our approach to the portal
- how a portal is formed
- what’s in a portal
- about the confusions found at the portal
- the anatomy of the big terror that controls our lives
- the vertical and horizontal questions that arise in the portal
- how orientation skills that will open the spiral and the portal
In addition, students have many opportunities to work on their own life “holes.” With experienced and knowledgeable teachers and assistants, student are supported in:
- Identifying their hole types
- Using the tools to reorient along the spiral and the portal
- Discovering their vertical and horizontal questions of the portal
- Uncovering their own big terror
- Experientially experiencing the walk through the portal
(W)hole Shop 3 is an advanced level (W)hole Shop and cannot be taken without a student having first participated in (W)hole Shop 1 and 2. Like prior (W)hole Shops, (W)hole Shop 3 uses a unique combination of visual imagery, toys, personal stories, lectures, and exercises to create an environment that feels safe and welcoming and one that encourages curiosity as well as laughter.
(W)hole Shop 3 is an experience that is profoundly transformative and empowering. This level is not for the faint of heart! Rather, this (W)hole Shop is for those who really want to heal and change their lives.
Note: This (W)hole Shop is not offered via DVD instruction due to its experiential nature.
18 NH-NASW-approved continuing education units (CEUs) available.